ZO® Growth Factor Serum
This lightweight formula features two growth factors that support collagen and elastin production for increased skin density. Additionally, a combination of retinol and amino acids stimulates cellular function, reduces collagen degradation and restores elasticity. Plus, antioxidants protect against free radical damage, helping to prevent future signs of aging.
93% of patients experienced improvements in fine lines and wrinkles, firmness and elasticity + texture and smoothness, after 12 weeks of using Growth Factor Serum.
Key Benefits of ZO® Growth Factor Serum
- Enhances production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, preventing future signs of aging
- Softens the appearance of expression lines
- Helps promote a more even skin tone and create finer pores
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Strengthens skin, and acts as a building block for stronger protocols
- Disodium acetyl glucosamine phosphate and fermented red ginseng extract: Helps to restore hydration, elasticity and firmness
- ZPRO®: Helps prevent future signs of aging
- Dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate: Minimizes the appearance of expression lines
- Buddleja stem cell: Helps prevent future signs of aging
- Beta-glucan and angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract: Calms and soothes irritated skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phospholipids, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Ethyl Linoleate, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Proline, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage 1-2 pumps evenly over face and neck 30 minutes before bedtime.
Apply on top of your moisturizer. Growth Factor Serum is either applied on its own, or after your moisturizer. It is always last because of the larger molecule.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.